Wednesday 25 November 2015

The Beautiful Bloggers Tag ~ Day 10: Cait


Welcome to the Beautiful Bloggers tag

This a blog tag dedicated to bloggers who have beautiful blogs and beautiful hearts. They're bloggers who are genuinely passionate about blogging and interact in a thoughtful manner with their followers and fellow bloggers. The tag is all about getting to know them and their blogs better.

Today's blogger is Cait


Cait is a blogger who loves to read quite furiously and has been known to swallow whole books before breakfast. She's taking over the world one book at a time over a Paper Fury blog, a YA book and writing blog

I got the chance to have a fun chat with Cait and to learn more about her and her amazing blog. Check out the interview below!
  
 _____________________


The Interview



1) Describe your blog for us. How did you start it up and come up with its title?   

My blog (Paper Fury!) is basically a YA book and writing blog. More so book because books are enormously fun to flail over. I came up with the title because I really like the sound of the word "fury" and it describes how I do things...basically furiously and fast and flailishly (that is totally a word). Add in "paper" to show I'm a bookish blog and TA DA!


2) What are three interesting facts about you?   

   1. I ...um...I cut up books to make recycled book art. Don't judge! It's so fun!

   2. I bolted my bookshelf to the wall because it has so many books in it and I like life. I might possibly be an anxious person. Shhh.

   3. To get my attention, it's best to say "your queenship" or "your overlordness". 


3) What do you love most about blogging?   

THE FANGIRLING! I love having a space to flail about delicious books with other enthusiastic bookworms! Plus it's so easy to find friends through mutual flailing. 


4) What has been the best moment of your blogging career so far?   

I interviewed Derek Landy! EXCUSE ME WHILE I HYPERVENTILATE. I've also interviewed Cornelia Funke!!! And once, a post of mine went "viral" (kind of?!) and got 7,000 pageviews in one day! I was absolutely freaking out with happiness.


5) What makes a book beautiful to you?   

A shiny cover. Hardback. The words "Maggie" and "Stiefvater" on the front. Those equal = the best book of ever automatically.


6) If you were in the middle of a zombie apocalypse, what would be your basic game plan for survival?   

I have thought about this copiously and am even training steadily for the doom day. My ultimate plan is to exit my house while zombies attack and preferably hide in the local bush/creek nearby. Then I will come back to my house and live there calmly and peacefully because the zombies will have eaten everyone else and vacated. EXCELLENT PLAN. Of course I'll hide with all 2482908 of my books and stock up on peanut butter for survival food.


7) Which book character would you pick as a date?   

I'm going to say Finn from Bone Gap because I would very much like to ride on a midnight dark horse all night long and then eat s'mores dipped in honey. 


8) Which book character have you related to the most?   

I definitely connected to Blue from The Raven Cycle, particularly with her loathing of fruit in yogurt (just no) and the constant teasing about being small. I, too, didn't eat my greens but I don't think it's related.


9) If you could act in a movie adaptation of any book, what book would it be and what character would you be cast as?   

Can I be cast as DIRECTOR!? I would love to see Skulduggery Pleasant on screen. I think it would be magical and actiony and hilarious...and if I can't be director, then, Tim Burton. With Johnny Depp voicing Skulduggery. I shall then, obviously, be Valkyrie Cain. Fear me. SOMEONE MAKE IT HAPPEN.
         

10) If you could say anything to the people out there who follow your blog, what would it be?   


I'd say THANK YOU, mostly, because I truly never believed my blog would grow to the size it is now! People seem to like what I blather about and occasionally tell me so in an incredibly nice way and just...thank you. I wish to give them a cake the size of Slovenia. I would also like to tell them when I take over the world it'll probably be a Tuesday. Just so everyone's prepared.


A big thank you to Cait for collaborating with me on this post!


Don't forget that you can connect with Cait via her: 
_____________________



Check out some of the other posts on the Beautiful Bloggers tag:

Day 1 | Day 2 Day 3 | Day 4 Day 5 Day 6 Day 7 Day 8 | Day 9 | Day 11 | Day 12 | Day 13 |


 _____________________



Have you discovered a new blog to add to your list? Do you have one to nominate for this tag? 

Let me know in the comments section below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...